Join us! 28th Annual Healthy Futures Dinner Auction will be Saturday, November 11, 2023! Help us raise money for a new 4WD Ambulance!
Tickets are $75 per person and include an elegant catered dinner, wine bar, full bar, silent and live auctions, and a chance to meet new hospital administrator Dan Grigg.
Where: Cloverleaf Hall, Enterprise
When: Doors open at 5:00 pm for social hour and silent auction; dinner at 6:30 pm, live auction at 7:30 pm
Three easy ways to get your tickets:
- Mail your check made to WVHCF to PO Box 53, Enterprise, OR 97828
- Drop off your check at the Foundation office inside Wallowa Memorial Hospital
- Order online here
All tickets are sold in advance, and all seating is assigned.
For more information, call the Foundation at 541.426.1913
HEALTHY FUTURES DINNER AUCTION
Since 1996, the Foundation has sponsored the Healthy Futures Dinner Auction. It has become Wallowa County’s most significant event of the year. This elegant affair annually sells out to an enthusiastic and generous audience of over 200, who enjoy a catered dinner and auctions of various items at the Cloverleaf Hall in Enterprise. The proceeds from the Dinner Auction are targeted to a specific need at the hospital.
Helping improve and expand health care services in Wallowa County!
- 2022: $135,445 for Cardiac Ultrasound
- 2021: $100,169 for orthopedic surgery department
- 2020: $45,621 for Omnicell medication dispensing system
- 2019: $152,470 for 4×4 Ambulance
- 2018: $148,497 for Ultrasound System
- 2017: $93,916 for Genius 3D Mammography
- 2016: $68,981 for new patient beds
- 2015: $59,378 Bone Density Scanner
- 2014: $44,575 Telemedicine Robot
- 2013: $44,896 for wireless heart monitors
- 2012: $42,620 for new Advanced Life Support Ambulance
- 2011: $42,000 for Omnicell Automated Medication Dispensing System to reduce the risk of medication errors
- 2010: $54,000 for new surgical equipment
- 2009: $56,000 for physical therapy equipment
- 2008: $65,000 for a top of the line digital mammography machine
- 2007: $45,000 for a new 4WD ambulance
- 2006: $67,000 for the new hospital
- 2005: $54,000 for the new hospital
- 2004: $53,500 for radiology
- 2003: $44,000 for physical therapy
- 2002: $74,500 for the hospital’s first mammography machine
- 2001: $44,000 for new beds for the Care Center
- 2000: $35,000 to upgrade and remodel Obstetrics
- 1999: $37,000 for a new operating table
- 1998: $21,000 for new beds for the Care Center
- 1997: $20,000 for a new CT Scan
- 1996: $19,500 for the Resident’s House