Tickets on Sale October 1, 2018!
23rd Annual Healthy Futures Dinner Auction
Saturday, November 10, 2018
5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Cloverleaf Hall, Enterprise
Tickets are $60 each and include a catered dinner by Backyard Gardens and your choice of beef, chicken or vegetarian; silent and live auctions, no host bar and wine bar; lots of opportunities to show your support! Get your tickets by calling the Foundation at 541.426.1913 or mailing your check made out to WVHCF to PO Box 53, Enterprise, OR 97828. Please specify in the memo line your entrée choice.
This year we’re raising money for a new ultrasound system, at a cost of about $150,000. The new system has improved diagnostic capability, with greater accuracy. The new unit will have a battery pack, to make it easily mobile to the emergency room when seconds matter.
HEALTHY FUTURES DINNER AUCTION
Since 1996, the Foundation has sponsored the Healthy Futures Dinner Auction. It has become Wallowa County’s largest event of the year. This elegant affair annually sells out to an enthusiastic and generous audience of over 200, who enjoy a catered dinner and auctions of various items at the Cloverleaf Hall in Enterprise. The proceeds from the Dinner Auction are targeted to a specific need at the hospital.
Donations for the Dinner Auction will be accepted starting in August. If you have something you would like to donate for our silent or live auction, please call Foundation Director Stacy Green at 541.426.1913.
WHERE YOUR DONATIONS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- 2017: $93,916 for Genius 3D Mammography
- 2016: $68,981 for new patient beds
- 2015: $59,378 Bone Density Scanner
- 2014: $44,575 Telemedicine Robot
- 2013: $44,896 for wireless heart monitors
- 2012: $42,620 for new Advanced Life Support Ambulance
- 2011: $42,000 for Omnicell Automated Medication Dispensing System to reduce the risk of medication errors
- 2010: $54,000 for new surgical equipment
- 2009: $56,000 for physical therapy equipment
- 2008: $65,000 for a top of the line digital mammography machine
- 2007: $45,000 for a new 4WD ambulance
- 2006: $67,000 for the new hospital
- 2005: $54,000 for the new hospital
- 2004: $53,500 for radiology
- 2003: $44,000 for physical therapy
- 2002: $74,500 for the hospital’s first mammography machine
- 2001: $44,000 for new beds for the Care Center
- 2000: $35,000 to upgrade and remodel Obstetrics
- 1999: $37,000 for a new operating table
- 1998: $21,000 for new beds for the Care Center
- 1997: $20,000 for a new CT Scan
- 1996: $19,500 for the Resident’s House